Sebastian is a Computer Systems Analyst with 13+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure and Operations. He is currently working as a DevOps Engineer in a multinational company and is looking to continue learning and developing his career in this role. He worked for many years as a Digital Content Development Manager at the largest private university in Argentina, and he had the opportunity to lead projects, teams and manage multiple clients. Sebastian lives and works in Argentina but is willing to relocate.Hire Sebastián
Help migrate legacy business applications to microservices using containers.
• AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service)
• EKS (Elastic Kubernetes Service – AWS)
• GKE (Google Kubernetes Engine – GCP)
• Azure DevOps
• Managed +4000 servers located in the customer’s data centers in USA.
• Provided day-to-day support to ensure infrastructure performance on Red Hat Linux and Solaris servers.
• Scheduled and performed server maintenance and patching every quarter.
• Managed projects and Service Requests to fix punctual issues on the servers.
• Implemented automation in every possible task, to sustain the entire operation.
In charge of:
COMPUTER SYSTEMS ANALYST | 2009 – 2014 Universidad Nacional de Córdoba (UNC)
AUDIO-VISUAL COMMUNICATION TECHNICIAN| 2002 – 2006 La Metro – Escuela de Diseño y Comunicación Audiovisual