Bragtime is a full-scale social networking app similar to Facebook and Tik Tok, using React.js and Redux, for the web app, and React Native for the mobile IOS and android versions. The app features what no other app in the world has – users can compete, vote, challenge, and win the rights to Brag through various super fun, super engaging challenges. Challenges extend from single-player – trivia-type challenges to video competitions, to group vs. group competitions of many categories. Stop by and have a look.
IOS and Android store
• Designed and Developed custom Android and IOS mobile applications using Flutter, Dart & React Native technologies.
• Devised documentation for each app, detailing operation aspects, functions, capabilities, and features.
• Researched and selected APIs for integration into development projects.
• Communicated with product managers and UX designers to translate project requirements and business objectives into polished user interfaces.
• Consulted with engineering team members to determine system loads and develop improvement plans
• Managed development milestones from initial steps through final delivery.
• Developed Application Servers and Databases via emerging Back End Technologies including Express.JS, Node.JS, Webpack, SQL, MySQL, PHP, and NO SQL databases including MongoDB, Firebase, and AWS.
• Clients list includes Florida Blue, ToysRus, and Home Depot.
• Employed End-to-End Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies during multiple projects, Musa Lawrence, streamlining cross-discipline development and production.
• Clients list includes: Farmers Insurance, AIG Insurance, Sony, and EA sports