Mihai is a Professional Scrum Master and Technical Project Manager with 10 years’ experience in Testing, Quality Assurance, and Project Management. Starting as a Quality Assurance Tester, Mihai has progressed through his career into a Test Lead, then QA Project Manager to a Technical Project Manager, responsible for delivery quality features, technical documentation, code reviews, and gathering requirements.
Primarily working with Unreal Engine 4 both from a product manager perspective as well as partly as an engineer developing in C++ and node.js. Currently spearheading the R&D for the platform and making sure that our solutions fit our clients’ needs.
Augmenting the development team by actively working on new implementations, prototyping and delivering new features to the platform.
Work with AWS Console and have used: Lambda, Cognito, Gamelift, DynamoDB.
– Responsible for delivering quality features to the platform
– Document and translate technical implementations into user manuals
– Perform code reviews for engineers
– Maintain the versioning system
– Help the business with client demos
– Publish the packaged builds for each Enteragora platform
– Handle the application portals for each platform, iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, Pixelstreaming.
– Handle requirements gathering for technical implementations and translate into JIRA work packages
– Handle specifications and forming them in Confluence
– Manage Atlassian products
– Manage AWS console account and develop Lambda functions for application services.
As an IT Project Manager for Netcentric, worked as both an Agile Project Manager as well as a Scrum Master for various projects.
Secured the successful delivery of projects on-time and within budget, while also gathering requirements and writing specifications.
As a Scrum Master, focused on helping teams become self managed and coach the organization and client PO to understand and respect the Scrum Guide.
Tools used in managing projects: JIRA, Smart sheets, Gsuite, Asana, Mindmeister.
– Facilitate meetings
– Create project plans
– Organize workshops together with the team to estimate and plan new work items
– Work together with the client and gather requirements
– Write specifications
– Inspect and adapt the iteration’s backlog together with the team based on the current progress
– Agile coaching
As a technical project manager, implemented complex online ship with immersive books feature using Magento and WordPress.
Accountabilities as a technical project manager:
– Research and put together a plan for new solutions based on client requirements
– Review tech implementations from engineers and apply corrections where necessary
– Discuss with client tech directors or other technical roles to integrate client already existing solutions like CRM, LDAP etc.
Responsibilities included product leadership, people leadership and aligning them behind the product’s direction, built a work framework based on project and reinforced it to the team, maintained and implemented new JIRA systems, built JIRA dashboards and kept them relevant based on project, peer mentoring, creative problem solving for complex client requests, established roadmap for feature implementation with a short turnaround time, put together risks and mitigation plans for emerging bottlenecks in feature development, Content Management for Back-end authoritative titles like Avengers Alliance and Star Wars
Commander, worked with CMS and delivered new events via OTA to live products., and worked with the submissions teams to deliver a new live update with zero maintenance time. Formed and worked in Agile Pods to deliver features with a very quick turnaround time.
Experience working with the following versioning systems:
– GIT/GIT lab
– Perforce / P4
– Configured from scratch Ondemand Jira Cloud version
– Created project templates based on project requirements
– Developed new Agile workflows
– Created and maintained post operator functions for an optimized experience
– Kept accounting for the company’s Atlassian licenses
– Created new accounts
Role also covered training everyone in the development department how to use Jira and continuously improve the developer’s experience.
Quality assurance managers lead a company’s efforts to maintain continuous product or service quality by implementing process controls, data analysis and measurement devices.
Other attributions with Amber:
– Work on Billing
– Create and manage a JIRA Database from scratch
– Goal Alignment
Work as an outsourcing QA practitioner for different external Studios. My main attributions were to work with a pre-defined DTS and submit acceptance criteria tickets. Also worked on improving company framework by creating reports and trackers in Excel, Implemented basic principles of Agile testing methodology.
Guide the testing process for an outsourcing operation.
Create more feasible solutions for UAT by writing simple user stories.
Organize weekly Scrum discussions to optimize overall workflow.
Blackbox testing along with 2 other team members on Facebook and web based applications.
Work directly with QA team, production, and worldwide resources to help ultimately deliver the greatest product possible to the consumer. Develop test plans, create test suites, assess possible risks throughout project life cycle, identify best testing practices and improved efficiency, create training documents, interview new potential employees, communicate and coordinate with outsourced team, localization teams, and coordinated partnerships. Occasionally travel internationally to train/ work with various partners and teams. Carry out responsibilities as a committee member for internal company program dedicated to boosting studio morale.
Tetris Monsters on iOS
Tetris 2011 on iOS
Tetris Blitz on Android/Kindle/iOS/Windows Phone 8
Supreme Heroes on Android/iOS
Ultima Forever Android/iOS
Monopoly Slots iOS/Android
Plants vs Zombies 2 iOS/Android
Categorized bugs, prioritized and worked toward deadlines, with understanding of production and marketing schedules. Used software quality management system to document findings, worked in teams, sometimes playing together on a multiplayer game, and sometimes responsible for specific sections or parts of a game. Testing involved playing a game over and over again, testing different levels and versions of the game. Used diplomatic communication with other team members. Anticipated different ways game will be played, and tested accordingly