While working as Lead Software Developer in Luxoft for Exinity Group projects I acted as Fullstack Web Developer and developed both Frontend and Backend parts of https://www.forextime.com and https://www.alpari.org websites and developed MySQL database. Strong previous knowledge of both front and back end gave me the ability to develop on hard legacy websites code which includes: 2 Drupal and 4 Zend Framework, each of them with own database on Backend and Angular on Frontend for each of Forextime and Alpari websites.
– Developing in Angular
– Developing in Drupal
– Developing in Zend Framework
– Writing Technical Designs for all projects
– Acting in the role of the MySQL architect while designing MySQL databases
– Planning working time
– Provide interviews
– Participating in Scrum-Meetings (Daily Scrums, Sprint Plannings, Sprint Reviews, Sprint Retrospective)
• Programming Acquia Drupal 8 modules for website administration and data exchange with Angular
• front-end part by Rest FULL API.
• Creating optimized MySQL database schemas and connections between them.
• Jira planning and Tempo timing.
• Participated in internal team Stand Up and customer PBR meetings.
• Working with full-cycle of GIT administration.
• Company projects management
• Workplan planning and task distribution for programmers of my team
• Drawing up of detailed reporting schedules of terms and further adjustment depending on the success of the team and each individual developer
• Conduct Trello
• Confirmation of Milestones and Deadlines for the project
• Manage the development team through Agile / Scrum Meetings
• Code Segregation
• Programmed on JAVA and XML
• Managing of company projects
• Planning of the work plan for each programmer of my team
• Preparation of detailed reporting schedules on terms and their further adjustment depending on the team performance
• Maintain Jira, Redmine and allocation of tasks for programmers team
• Adoption timing for project milestones
• Team leading and management
• Code checking and merging to product
• Code optimization
• Planning of SQL bases, OOP, JSON, Threading, AsyncTask, IntentService, Service, BroadcastReceiver, HTTP send and receive, styling applications for Material, Skeuomorphism designs and so on…