Bharg is a talented software developer having 7+ years of experience in Java and other Object-Oriented technologies. He is skilled in converting business requirements into feasible technical solutions. He is highly accomplished, with hands-on experience as a key contributor to design, develop, and implement corporate applications. Bharg has the proven ability to facilitate all stages of the software development lifecycle, including requirement analysis, design documentation, programming, testing, UI design, and implementation. He has developed several web application projects using design patterns, the latest frameworks, and RESTful web services successfully. He has excellent skills as a communicator and problem solver dedicated to addressing issues impeding project progress. He is also an outstanding team builder and project support specialist.Hire Bharg
Implementing Java finance-related applications which handle invoices, taxes, fees, and complex payments from the ground up.
• Team lead and code owner of all Java microservice applications into the company.
• Writing and maintaining payment applications that handle millions of dollars of transactions. That payment system is a single source of truth, helping to generate the monthly and yearly revenue reports.
• Handling all the project lifecycle responsibility from business team requirement discussions to prodution deployment CI/CD processes.
• Working and leading cross-platform projects.
• Introduced to the company and using cutting edge technologies so the java ecosystem is built with
the best performance outcome.
• Implemented a project that allows people to apply for benefits claims and generate reports with the latest Agile software development methodology.
• Participated in design refactoring and enhancement of critical components following OOAD methodology.
• Prepared specs/detailed design documents and perform coding/resolution assignments for the team in accordance with Project Life Cycle (PLC).
• Estimation Analysis & Design Coding for the new Project and giving the program specifications.
• Coded, tested, debugged, implemented, and documented highly complex programs using Java 8. Developed complex test plans to verify the logic of new or modified programs.
• Delivered assignments within specified time frames.
• Provided production support assistance with analysis and research of production problems, user questions, and system usage inquiries.
• Working experience in Business Integration using IBM WebSphere Integration Developer 8.0/7.5 WID based on Service Oriented Architecture SOA.
• Provided input to peers, management and customers for alternate solutions and/or improvements.
• Developed three independent J2EE applications for the internal use.
• Developed Mediation Module using IBM WebSphere Integration Developer.
• Conveyed and insured the understanding of technical strategies and vision to project participants. Conveyed problems, solutions, updates and project status to their peers, customers and management.
• Analyzed moderately complex business requirements and creates a design that maximizes the tools potential while ensuring long term supportability.
• Actively worked on analysis & development of SOA integration components using Sonic ESB with Spring
• Worked on developing integration components on Apache Camel over JBoss Fuse container.
• Utilized SOA methodologies and developed Java and XML code to provide integration architecture between applications using REST web services (Sonic and JBOSS Fuse)
• Developed web applications using PJM internal framework and JEE7 with Primefaces.
• Implemented and refined enterprise level patterns and objects that comprise our custom Java, J2EE framework
• Supported for windows and Linux server all bsp configurations with deployment and maintenance as an admin.
• Effectively used various collaboration tools like Confluence, JIRA to track/update development
• Used Build tools like build forge to perform deployment.
• Followed the change control & release process to deliver the build.
• Implemented and developed solutions for various server based web applications for providing healthcare benefits to citizens of Virginia State which makes big impact on healthcare eligibility system
• Designed efficient SQL query for back-end calls using JDBC which improves the time complexity
• Used Relational databases and writing SQL statements in DB2
• Coded business logic using EJB Beans and perform build operations on Jenkins.
• Used Junit and Find Bugs to ensure quality code and code coverage of the delivered code
• Implemented the application on RAD and used the DAO, BO, Singleton, Factory patterns and Abstract factory pattern design patterns for the implementation of the middle
• Developed multithreaded synchronization batch process which runs high amount of applications at a time.
• Implemented Reflection and Abstract Factory implementation for common implementation
• Used WebSphere for deployment of the application and development of Web Related Services
• Developed, implemented, and maintained databases to ensure recording quality using the Media site tool.
• Provided Quality Assurance of video/audio of the whole department of Fox school of Business including 50 classrooms using the MediaSite by Sonic.
• Provided focus support to faculty using private studio to record event and other troubleshooting guidance.
• Created immediate reports and troubleshot live broadcasting and recordings.
• Developed the Black box Web-Mail projects resulting in functional enhancements of the web-based application.
• Evaluated system specifications for client web site requirements, leads design presentations, influences
• Provided direction and implemented the most efficient & cost-effective software/package solution
• Designed, architected, and developed web based application “Black box Web-Mail” a front end Calendar Utility that simplifies manual process of the calendar, which was very inefficient.
Walmart Product Search Recommendations:
• Developed application where product search and recommendations happens based on users entered string and customers’ ratings.
• Consumed open Walmart API for consuming the Restful web services with passing secure API key.
• Parsed wanted data from JSON format response from Restful web service to rank-order Walmart product recommendations based upon customer reviews sentiments.
Chat Room Server: Temple University, PA
• Implemented multithreaded applications to allow multiple clients to sign in and chat simultaneously.
i-Safe ios Mobile Application: Temple University, PA
• Developed an app that would be useful at any time of emergency.
• Provided functionality to inform 911 or any particular contact by sending text or place a call or share the location using the GPS position of the user.