Richard has 20+ years of software development experience. He is currently a lead developer managing 6 developer resources implementing and developing Infor SyteLine Cloud Suite Industrial ERP systems and SyteLine Mongoose applications. He has developed SQL Server Reporting Services, consuming web services, and interfacing with SQL Server back-ends.Hire Richard
Managed assignments of multiple developer contractors, responded to customer requests and internal department requests in a timely manner, identified Issues and worked with Software Vendors to resolve them, provided updated developer status reports to management on a weekly basis, worked with internal customers to identify and resolve any issues encountered, provided technical resources to developers to identify alternative methods to accomplish development and applied internal best practices/standards.
Implementation of Infor SyteLine ERP system in a manufacturing environment, Developed SQL Server Reporting Services, Infor SyteLine Mongoose Application development, Forms development, Component creation within the ERP system, Provided interfaces to existing applications, Defined and built Data Warehouse for internal management use. Interfaced WEB applications to the new ERP system for use by the organizations manufacturing, internal teams, and management.
Developed within SQL Server Reporting Services, SyteLine Mongoose Application development, Forms development, Component creation within the SyteLine ERP system, interface web applications to the new ERP system for use by the organization’s manufacturing, internal teams, and management.
Form development for specific business needs was created using the SyteLine libraries and development environment. Forms for data entry were created for customer service order entry, engineer design, job processing, employee information, and accounting.
Became an expert in SyteLine developing the code behind, component classes, inline scripts, and the like to utilize INFOR techniques to make the form behave as expected. Performed form syncs by using remote desktop to access Dev, Test, and Production environments gathering the form, components, and license for promotion.
Created new functionality, updates and support for an Enterprise CRM database application, using VB.Net, ASP.Net, with an SQL Server back end.
• Provided new application functionality as requested by the user community.
• Provided analysis, design and application to update/implement user requested application improvements/ enhancements.
• Supported the Enterprise application with features and functionality that the user community requests.
Reported to the Director of IT, initially responsible for the design, implementation and support of applications within the B2B\B2C environment. Partnered with the business leaders, subject matter experts, and technology professionals to understand the company’s strategic direction and priorities, to assure the design and delivery of solutions providing the highest business value. Participated in design workshops/working sessions for process identification and (re)design.
Delivered the following attributes:
• Coded in .Net VB and C# technologies
• Identified problems and proactively report to management
• Displayed senior-level knowledge of complex ecommerce B2B and B2C concepts and architecture
• Tested code in a disciplined way and deploy into production
Performed web service interface and application development for Director Liability application, using VB.Net, ASP.Net, SQL server, CSLA.
• Responsible for task management and measurement of project status to time-lines
• Responsible for interfacing and application with SalesForce.com
• Imported and exported to SalesForce to interface a Microsoft CRM software using their APIs and special tools
• Programmed web services to process client information against quoting engine to automate external applications through Quoting, Binding and Issuance. Using VB.Net and SQL Server 2005.
• Worked with Salesforce loading Contacts, integrate with tables of SalesForce, Organizations, and Opportunities. Adding additional field requirements and designing screens.
• Developed applications for the Allstate.com web site in the Internet Marketing Technology (IMT) division. Performed development using Visual Studio 2003 / 2005, C#, ASP.NET, XML, HTML, ASP, SQL and Java and other technologies.
• Worked in Web Quote and Bind (WQB) division developing the Web Site for Property Quoting using Visual Basic, ASP, Java, Visual Basic Script, SQL, and XML.
• Provided development of applications to support Internet Marketing. Direct contact with marketing personnel on development and implementation of projects that enhanced the user experience and furthered Marketing goals.
• Assisted with the transition of outsourced quality applications to the Northbrook Technologies, Northern Ireland (NTNI) organization.
• Implemented solutions to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to further Marketing’s efforts which provides Allstate agent information to Google for inclusion on Google Maps.